Make the most of your time and plan a great day out — please make sure you check tour times and book. Tour times change seasonally. Bookings essential.
- 12.45pm: Leave Dunedin City for Glenfalloch Garden and Restaurant
- 1.00pm: Leisurely lunch and stroll at Glenfalloch Open Thursdays to Sundays - Book here
- 2.30 – 6.00 pm: Make your way to the Royal Albatross Centre at Pukekura. The drive is just 40 minutes long so you have plenty of time to explore Otago Peninsula on your way. Options include a visitor to Fletcher House a fully restored Edwardian villa, craft shops and gallerys at Portobello Village, Larnach Castle, Monarch Wildlife Cruise, Yellow-eyed penguin tours and many beautiful photo opportunities along the way.
- 6.00pm: Take a Unique Albatross Tour, the ultimate albatross and history tour - Book here
- 7.30pm: Have dinner at the Albatross Café and explore the centre displays
- 9.15pm: Blue Penguin Pukekura Tour meets at Royal Albatross Centre. - Book here